Celebrity secrets for a flawless makeup
Since the main weapon of a model beyond the body is the beauty, they always follow the fashion trends that suit them better while helping to bring out their wonderful features in the best way possible. So what are the secret tips and tricks that celebrity models follow? Find out below.
1) The most important of all is the perfect base of makeup, which will fully cover imperfections, but without making the result look unnatural. Apply your foundation and then tap on your face a little powder, cover imperfections, redness and dark circles with a concealer and reload some powder to fix the result.
2) Give shine to your look by using a little golden shade. This is a timeless fashion trend, which fits to all women regardless of the color of their skin or hair.
3) To make your look fresher and cleaner, you can brighten up your eyes by spreading a little concealer forming it in a circular outline around your eyes. Beware though, you need to spread it out very well so it does not show a difference between your normal skin color. The best choice is to select a shade close to your natural color.
4) Use lip gloss to make your lips look juicy and fresh, since the specific cosmetic product tends to make lips look fuller. Especially if you have thin lips you should not miss this step. Wear it over your lipstick in any shade you have and impress the people surrounding you.
5) If you choose to paint your lips with an intense color lipstick it should look very well implemented. The right way to wear it is as follows: First, use a lip pencil to make the outline of your lips and fill them in. Then apply your lipstick with a brush and then using a clean brush or a swab, apply very well a small amount of concealer to the contour of your lips to erase any imperfections.
6) Finally, if you choose to paint your lips in an intense shade of red, leave the rest of your makeup in earthy, nude tones. This is a shade that gives sensuality, especially when the lipstick used has a matte texture. If you do not have a lipstick with a matte texture, apply a regular red lipstick and tap it all over with a napkin or tissue.
By Nicole P.